Kostenlos im Probemonat
Novice to Expert
- 6 Steps to Learn Anything, Increase Your Knowledge, and Master New Skills
- Gesprochen von: Greg Zarcone
- Spieldauer: 3 Std. und 2 Min.
Der Titel konnte nicht zum Warenkorb hinzugefügt werden.
Der Titel konnte nicht zum Merkzettel hinzugefügt werden.
„Von Wunschzettel entfernen“ fehlgeschlagen.
„Podcast folgen“ fehlgeschlagen
„Podcast nicht mehr folgen“ fehlgeschlagen
Für 16,95 € kaufen
Want to learn a skill, but don't know how to get started? Struggle to find time for a side project? Ever quit in frustration after beginning something new?
We all want to expand on our existing knowledge. But sometimes it's impossible to stay consistent with a new skill or habit. It's easy to fall into the trap where you focus only on learning and never get around to implementing the information.
The truth is: You can learn anything...without spending lots of money...without dedicating thousands of hours to the process...and often without leaving the comfort of your home.
Anyone can develop a talent with the right mix of practice, motivation, and coaching. And that's what you'll learn in Novice to Expert.
Download Novice to Expert: 6 Steps to Learn Anything, Increase Your Knowledge, and Master New Skills.
Written by Wall Street Journal best-selling author SJ Scott, Novice to Expert will show you how to:
- Set a goal to learn a new skill
- Fully immerse yourself in this world
- Meet others who share a similar passion
- Identify the "right things" to practice daily
- Master a skill so you can teach others about it
Many people don't believe they can teach themselves. We live in an age of abundant information, yet there is a common myth that the only way to learn is through a formal educational environment or by hiring an expensive coach. That's why you'll discover:
- Six proven resources to teach yourself a skill
- The number-one technique for taking actionable notes
- Thirteen questions to ask yourself before picking a skill
- Two "must-have" apps to manage a knowledge-based project
- Eight steps to deliberately practice a new skill
- Six habit-learning challenges (and how to overcome them)