Terror stalks the night....
An old woman’s obsession with youth leads her to purchase a cursed appliance from a sinister antique shop. A new homeowner discovers her property comes with a deadly addition. And dark forces stalk a troop of innocent Boy Scouts when they spend the night on a haunted aircraft carrier....
Scare Street delves into the darkness to bring you a new collection of spine-tingling terror. This diabolical tome is bursting with 13 sinister stories of supernatural horror, featuring ghastly ghosts, cold-blooded killers, and fiendish visions torn from your worst fears.
Just be careful you don’t lose track of time as you meander through this shadowy landscape of dreams and nightmares. Because, once the sun sets, something waits for you in the darkness of night.
And if it finds you, you may never see daylight again....
This bone-chilling supernatural collection contains:
- "Cool Air" by Peter Cronsberry
- "The Presentation" by Tarphy W. Horn
- "The Homeowner's Guide to Sanity" by K. M. McKenzie
- "Retrospective: Florne's Ghost" by Emil Pellim
- "7734" by Ryan Benson
- "Aisle 3" by Rosie O'Carroll
- "Pumpkin Patch" by C. B. Channell
- "The Third Father" by A. M. Todd
- "Troop 94’s Last Scouting Trip" by Karl Melton
- "Play It, Win It, Kill It" by J. M. White
- "Satan's Town" by Bob Johnston
- "Everything as It Was" by Warren Benedetto
- "Summer Camp" by Ron Ripley