Jetzt kostenlos testen
- Wake Up to the Power of Sleep
- Gesprochen von: Peter Noble
- Spieldauer: 8 Std. und 55 Min.
- Ungekürztes Hörbuch
- Kategorien: Beziehungen, Elternschaft & persönliche Entwicklung, Persönliche Entwicklung
Almost a third of your whole life is spent asleep. Night School uncovers the scientific truth about the sleeping brain - and gives powerful tips on how those hours of apparently ‘dead’ time in the dark can transform your waking life.
Based on exciting new peer-reviewed research, mass-participation experiments, and the world's largest archive of dream reports, Night School will teach you how to:
- Learn information and solve problems while you sleep
- Find out why nightmares can be good for you, and what your dreams really mean
- Unlock the creative power of the six-minute nap
- Banish jet-lag, night terrors, and snoring
- Discover the secrets of the ‘super sleepers’ - and get the best night's sleep of your life
Studies show that even a small lack of sleep can have a detrimental effect on our health, lifespan, and happiness. Professor Richard Wiseman’s authoritative, entertaining new book introduces the powerful new science of sleep - and gives us back the missing third of our days. Welcome to Night School.
Richard Wiseman is based at the University of Hertfordshire and holds Britain's only professorship for the Public Understanding of Psychology
Das sagen andere Hörer zu Night SchoolBewertung
Rezensionen - mit Klick auf einen der beiden Reiter können Sie die Quelle der Rezensionen bestimmen.
- Amazon Kunde
Fascinating science that is extremely useful
This book was extremely enjoyable. Not only did it teach me a few important lessons but it did it in such a way that I could not wait for the next chapter. Everybody should read this book if for nothing else than to understand that sleep, good sleep is a necessity and not an afterthought. Great info about learning in your sleep too, and how dreams can affect your live for the better.