If you are looking for a complete beginners guide to learn neural networks with examples in just a few hours, then you need to continue reading.
Have you noticed the increasing prevalence of software that tries to learn from you? More and more, we are interacting with machines and platforms that try to predict what we are looking for. From movie and television show recommendations on Netflix based on your taste to the keyboard on your smartphone trying to predict and recommend the next word you may want to type, it's becoming obvious that machine learning will definitely be part of our future. If you are interested in learning more about the computer programs of tomorrow then Understanding Neural Networks – A Practical Guide for Understanding and Programming Neural Networks and Useful Insights for Inspiring Reinvention is the book you have been waiting for.
- The history of neural networks and the way modern neural networks work
- How deep-learning works
- The different types of neural networks
- The ability to explain a neural network to others, while simultaneously being able to build on this knowledge without being completely lost
- How to build your own neural network
- An effective technique for hacking into a neural network
- Some introductory advice for modifying parameters in the code-based environment
- And much more!
You'll be an Einstein in no time! And even if you are already up to speed on the topic, this book has the power to illustrate what a neural network is in a way that is capable of inspiring new approaches and technical improvements. The world can't wait to see what you can do!
Most of all, this book will feed the abstract reasoning region of your mind so that you are able to theorize and invent new types and styles of machine learning. So, what are you waiting for? Download to get started today, and learn everything you need to know in no time!