Jetzt kostenlos testen
- The Complete Guide for Adult Children, Including 2 Manuscripts: Narcissistic Mothers & Narcissistic Fathers. How to Handle a Narcissistic Parent and Recover from CPTSD
- Sprecher: Trei Taylor
- Spieldauer: 4 Std. und 42 Min.
- Kategorien: Gesundheit & Wellness, Seelische & Geistige Gesundheit
This is the complete healing guide for adult children of narcissistic parents.
If you are an adult child of a narcissistic father or mother, this audiobook is for you, and if you are not sure whether your abusive parent is a pathological narcissist, you will find out.
This audiobook provides a complete picture of narcissistic parenting and gives concrete effective advice to start recovering from CPTSD symptoms. This audiobook contains also practical tips regarding all different situations with narcissistic parents.
If you listen to this audiobook:
- You will become aware of all the reasons why your childhood was so traumatic.
- You will learn how to deal with your narcissistic parent without being their victim any longer.
- You will find out all the dysfunctional thoughts and behaviors that you have developed over the years.
- You will start healing from the symptoms of Complex Traumatic Stress Disorder, a typical disorder affecting adult children of narcissistic parents.
Adult children of narcissistic parents are often plagued with so much guilt and sense of deep obligation and shame that they feel duty-bound to keep whatever happens a family secret even when it is shredding their lives.
The solution is not forgiving or forgetting, but first of all understanding and working on your self-development, and finally taking back control of your life.
This audiobook is a painful path of awareness, but it is also the first step of a journey that will take you to the life you deserve.