Jetzt kostenlos testen
- How to Survive a Toxic Relationship, Divorcing and Healing from a Narcissist and Splitting Up with a Toxic Ex-Lover and Become Free of the Controlling Sociopath
- Gesprochen von: Isa Lonergan
- Spieldauer: 4 Std. und 8 Min.
- Kategorien: Gesundheit & Wellness, Seelische & Geistige Gesundheit
You don’t need to keep quiet. Yes! Having a tough time in your relationship isn’t something you should just overlook. The honest truth is that the world today is crawling with a lot of narcissistic relationships, and most people tend to keep mute and just endure it.
First you need to understand that he or will never change with time as you fantasize. Narcissism is a personality trait attributed to a person who is egocentric or seeks more attention, as they focus basically on their own interest, forgetting other parties. To be honest, narcissism is more complicated that people see it and requires precise standards that should be met before diagnosis. It most effectively affects a small percentage of people and it is dominant among men more than women. People with narcissistic personality diseases do not often know they need help.
So if you are listening through this now, chances are that you are in a narcissistic relationship or battling to totally get rid of one. It sure doesn’t have to give you sleepless nights. All you need to do is just follow all the proven steps in this books and you sure will get your joy and happiness back as you enjoy your relationship or move on in a new and amazing relationship.
As often said, you are the lord of your life and you control whatever action or actions that go on in your life. You don’t need to endure and take the guilt on what you know nothing about. In this book, you will understand decisive steps to:
- Handling narcissists
- Understanding what narcissism is really all about
- You will get to know who a toxic ex is and how to best manage them
- How to manage narcissistic stalking and effectively break free from it
- What a narcissistic relationship really is and how to know if you are already in one
- How to recognizing the narcissist when you see one
- What are the emotional and psychological reasons for narcissism?
- How to effectively recover from narcissistic abuse
- How to survive every day with a narcissistic ex
The truth is that handling narcissist exes is not easy, but here in this book, we have gathered all the relevant things that will set you up to a happy and filled life while effectively breaking free from your narcissist ex. Though you might have checked out a lot of other books on narcissism and how to handle its effect, this book is surely very different from anything you must have come across earlier.
Why do you really need this book? No one wants to be manipulated, and you sure deserve better than what you have gotten so far. The true weapon of a narcissist is manipulation. He/she first gets into your head and then plays around with it to get what they want. They make you feel inferior and make you feel like you are nothing without them, while in a real sense they need you more.
So do you want to know how to get rid of your narcissist ex? Click the "Buy Now" button on the top right of this page and enjoy the ride to total narcissist freedom.