Jetzt kostenlos testen
- How to Handle a Narcissist and Heal from Hidden Emotional and Psychological Abuse and What You Need to Understand to Deal with a Range of Narcissistic Personalities
- Gesprochen von: Alvin Jackson
- Spieldauer: 3 Std. und 58 Min.
- Ungekürztes Hörbuch
- Kategorien: Beziehungen, Elternschaft & persönliche Entwicklung, Persönliche Entwicklung
Do you want to know how to rebuild your self-esteem and become the person you were always meant to be: strong, and worthy of positive love? Then keep reading....
Everyone at some point in their lives can relate to feeling bullied. Whether it be for being different, or making a mistake, there is nothing more upsetting to the human mind than being demeaned on a consistent basis, being told that you are worthless, and constantly having to observe and edit your own behavior. Has this ever happened to you? Does it happen to you now, as an adult? Have you felt uncomfortable around someone on a consistent basis? Is that person a family member, a coworker, or even a romantic partner?
If this is the case, then you may be the victim of narcissistic abuse. Abuse is not something is always identifiable - in fact, emotional/psychological abuse is one of the hardest forms of abuse to identify, because many people are not often aware that they are being abused. The person may not have any marks on their body from the abuse, but the behavior is just as harmful and painful to cope with.
In this book, you will learn:
- In detail the various ways in which people can become victims of emotional/psychological abuse.
- The different kinds of abuse.
- Why and how emotional/psychological abuse is difficult to identify.
- Tactics that abusers apply will be listed.
- The most common forms of cycles of abuse practiced in the narcissistic abuser cycle.
- The general cycle of abuse.
- The personality types of abusers will be discussed, and the content of a narcissistic personality will be explored intensely.
- The connection between a narcissist and some codependent personalities.
- Practical steps are suggested while examples of how other people have responded in real-life situations are explained.
- The differences between male and female abusers.
- Why emotional/psychological abuse is so common and how it is applied.
- The ways you can break the cycle of abuse.
Techniques of cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) will also be discussed to help you along your journey of identifying abusive behavior and your own methods of concealing the pain inside you. It is recommended that you notify a therapist or a trusted friend before engaging in these techniques so you can have someone to help you along the way. These techniques will range from written journals that help you notice your symptoms of anxiety and depression, along with various meditation practices that will teach you how to relax yourself during these trying times.
You are never alone in this situation, and this book is going to teach you how you can rebuild your self-esteem and become the person you were always meant to be: strong, and worthy of positive love.
Start your journey today! Scroll up, and click the "buy now" button!