"One test of the correctness of educational procedure is the happiness of the child." (Maria Montessori)
Would you like to educate your child according to the Montessori method? The Montessori method focuses on respect for the child's spontaneity and is the first to offer an alternative to the authoritarian education of that time.
And today? The Montessori method is increasingly current and increasingly used throughout the world, in all cultures.
These two audiobooks are an unmissable opportunity to get a brand new practical guide for parents, and also take into consideration some new approaches for today's children.
Here are a few things you'll learn with the first audiobook - A Practical Guide for Parents:
- Why the Montessori method is better than the traditional one
- Why the role of parents is fundamental for the child's independence
- Why it is essential to accept the child for what he is
- Why Montessori activities are stimulating for the child
- How to create your Montessori activities
And here are a few things you'll learn with the second book - How to Make Home Child-Friendly:
- Why is crucial thinking child-size
- How to make cozy your spaces at home
- How a living room, a bedroom, and other home spaces should be for your child
- How to create an outdoor play house
- Why sharing spaces are important
- Why cluttering is indispensable
If you are a parent who cares about choosing a healthy, proven, and child-friendly method to educate your kids, this audiobook is just for you.