"One test of the correctness of educational procedure is the happiness of the child." (Maria Montessori)
Would you like to make your home child-friendly according to the Montessori method? The Montessori method focuses on respect for the child's spontaneity and is the first to offer an alternative to the authoritarian education of that time. And today? The Montessori method is increasingly current and increasingly used throughout the world, in all cultures. This audiobook is a brand new practical guide for parents, and also takes into consideration some new approaches for today's children.
Here are a few things you'll learn with this audiobook:
- Why is crucial thinking child-size
- How to make cozy your spaces at home
- How a living room, a bedroom, and other home spaces should be for your child
- How to create an outdoor play house
- Why sharing spaces are important
- Why cluttering is indispensable
If you are a parent who cares about choosing a healthy, proven, and child-friendly method to educate your kids, this audiobook is just for you.