Your Quick and Simple Summary and Analysis of Mindset: The New Psychology of Success by Carol Dweck, PhD.
Inside, you'll find:
- An introduction to Dweck's main concepts
- A 30-second summary of the entire book
- Time-saving chapter summaries
- Discussion questions and commentary
- A guide to additional resources
About Mindset: The New Psychology of Success:
No two people think alike. Some of us are optimists by nature; others are pessimists. Some are unfailingly happy and outgoing while others may seem depressed and shy. Philosophers, psychiatrists, psychologists, and a wide range of scientists have been working for centuries to shed light on why we are the way we are.
In modern times, Dr. Carol Dweck is one of the most influential scientific minds when it comes to human thought. Her work over many decades has led to what she calls "mindset theory" - that all people have either a fixed mindset or a growth mindset. Her book, Mindset: The New Psychology of Success, explores what it means to have either a fixed or growth mindset; how your mindset affects your work, relationships, and success in general; whether organizations can also be said to have mindsets; and how you can change your mindset if you don't like your current one.
Please note that this summary is NOT the original book and is meant to be heard as a supplement to the original.
About SpeedReader Summaries
Thanks so much for your interest in SpeedReader Summaries! We strive to save what is your most precious and limited resource: time.
Das könnte Ihnen auch gefallen
Weitere Titel des Autors
- The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up by Marie Kondo: The Japanese Art of Decluttering and Organizing: An Action-Steps Summary and Analysis
- Emotional Intelligence 2.0 by Travis Bradberry and Jean Greaves, The Cheat Sheet
- Thinking Fast and Slow, by Daniel Kahneman: An Action Steps Summary and Analysis