Practical steps to live in the present and stop overthinking with everyday meditation and mindfulness.
If you’re feeling emotionally absent in your own life, something needs to change. If you can’t focus on the present moment, and keep drifting to past regrets or future dangers, something needs to change. That change is mindfulness meditation.
Tame your anxious and negative emotions and stay even-keeled no matter what.
Mindful Master is a spotlight on how to focus on the now, which is to focus on happiness and gratitude. All we have is the present moment, and cultivating this skill is the key to fulfillment. This book brings mindfulness and meditation into simple, everyday practices for you to become the best version of yourself.
The modern world pulls us 100 different directions at once, so it’s easy to become lost and overwhelmed. Mindful Master is the tool you need to downsize your thoughts and focus only on what matters.
Mindfulness and meditation in plain English for both beginners and veterans.
Nick Trenton grew up in rural Illinois and is quite literally a farm boy. His best friend growing up was his trusty companion Leonard the dachshund. RIP Leonard. Eventually, he made it off the farm and obtained a BS in Economics, followed by an MA in Behavioral Psychology.
Unlock the most valuable tool to help navigate life’s challenges.
- Positive psychology and how to use it for your own peace of mind
- The surprising pillars of mindfulness and mental calm
- How mindfulness can develop in less than 10 minutes a day with simple exercises
- How to master meditation and make it work for you, even for skeptics
- Emergency techniques for moments of rage, anxiety, and worry
- How to ease emotional turmoil and simply breathe
Discover how to live in the present, not in the past or future. No more emotional overwhelm. It’s time to take charge of your life.
This is book 3 in the Mental and Emotional Abundance series, as listed below:
- The Empath Self-Care Blueprint
- Transform Your Self-Talk
- Mindful Master