How do men think?
It is no secret that a male’s brain is different from a female’s brain. And although every person is different anyway, there are some generalizations that are true for the most part. The question is: Why would you need to know about this anyway? Well, first of all, if you know about these things, you can save yourself a lot of frustration. You may be wondering why your partner or someone from the other gender acts the way they do, but if you know about this, you’ll understand why. Second, isn’t it just interesting to see how nature has shaped the two sexes in different ways to be complementary to each other? The differences are sometimes humorous, and sometimes, they just make sense.
So let’s dive into this simple, but revealing, study of the differences, with the focus on the male’s brain. You will hear:
- The human brain size and how it relates to the sexes
- How men and women age differently
- Why men are kind of like waffles: Laugh at the comparison
- What men should do when a woman is crying, and what definitely not to do
- How to improve the productivity of your brain
- In which ways the brains are physically built in both sexes and how this impacts the way we think
If you want to understand the man’s brain better, and compare it to how women think, then this is the time to learn more about it. You can use this knowledge when you’re married, dating, or simply interacting with the other 50 percent of the world, which is the other gender. When you ask me, this is kind of important...only kind of, right?
Don’t hesitate. Add this book to your cart now.