Jetzt kostenlos testen
Memory Improvement, Accelerated Learning and Brain Training
- Learn How to Optimize and Improve Your Memory and Learning Capabilities for Top Results in University and at Work
- Gesprochen von: Seth Thompson
- Serie: Personal Self Improvement and Development Series
- Spieldauer: 3 Std. und 42 Min.
- Ungekürztes Hörbuch
- Kategorien: Beziehungen, Elternschaft & persönliche Entwicklung, Persönliche Entwicklung
Do you have trouble storing and remembering information from the emails, books, or notes you are reading? Does it feel like you have to reread certain parts over and over again to get the message? Is it hard for you to remember passwords and numbers containing more than eight digits at once? Then keep on listening.
Even if you are a below-average student, manager, or employee, the techniques and methods used by the memory champions of the world will help you to memorize and understand information easier, faster, and even longer than ever before.
You do not have to be smart to develop a memory like the hard disk in your computer.
Using the (ancient) methods applied by these memory champions to remember Pi to 10,000 digits in only 14 minutes will also help you in your day-to-day life as manager, worker, and student.
Copy and learn their techniques and secrets to learn and remember faster, easier, and better. It will change your life and work for the better.
In Memory Improvement, Accelerated Learning and Brain Training, you will discover:
- The ideal brain states and frequencies to learn and how you can trigger these frequencies yourself in three steps
- Learn the seven steps, defined by eight-time memory world champion Dominic O'Brien, to memorize a presentation so you don't need PowerPoint anymore
- How to use emotions to improve your memory when preparing for the exam at university or the product pitch at work
- The method to remember words from a foreign language way easier and faster (which they should teach you at school in the first place)
- How to leverage your long-term memory to improve your short-term memory to remember a large list of unrelated items (used by the ancient Greeks and Romans)
- Two different systems used by the great memory champions to remember a large amount of numbers only seeing or hearing them once
- Sixteen ingredients, available in your local supermarket, that will help to create new brain cells and learn faster
- How to change your sugar consumption so you can concentrate longer and better
- The golden combination of physical and mental exercise to improve your memory and brain functions
- The four types of workouts that offer brain health
- The long- and short-term effects of caffeine on your brain and memory
- The four myths regarding the effects of sleep on your memory
- Ten tips to study smart instead of hard
- Seventeen tips to become a top performer at work while working less
- The controversial truth about perfectionism
- And much, much more