Jetzt kostenlos testen
Memory Exercises Now: How to Memorize Anything, Learn Faster and Remember More
Memory Exercises Now: How to Memorize Anything, Learn Faster and Remember More: 3 books - Retrain Your Brain, 10 Interesting Facts About Your Own Mind that You Probably Don’t Know and 10 Fun Facts About Your Memory by Ivan Harmon.
The comprehensive guide to your memory.
No matter how many tricks exist on the market, the only real way to master your memory is to own it. It’s not just about quick tips and small tricks, it’s about growing your genius and taking control of your life.
In this book, you will learn how your memory works and what you can do to become a life-long genius. You will learn real facts about your brain and memory, including steps that will improve your overall learning journey.
The market is full of books that offer tricks, but this one is promising more. Discover the unique quirks and corners of memory that makes yours unique, because everyone is different and as such, we all think a little differently. This book will not only teach you useful memory techniques, it will enable you to make these techniques work for you and your unique mind.
In Retrain Your Brain, you’ll learn:
- Your memory and how each stage works
- How to identify your memory issues & common memory problems
- How each type of memory is formed
- How to engage your subconscious mind to make your memory work
- How to fine-tune your focus
- How to determine your learning styles and use them to aid your memory
- How other factors in your life affect/improve your memory
- Actual techniques, demonstrations, and more