Ten minutes to a calmer, more peaceful you
From the creators of the Wall Street Journal best seller Mindfulness Made Simple comes a new book to help busy meditators release tension, relieve stress, and reconnect with peace and tranquility. Meditation Now: A Beginner's Guide provides friendly advice, step-by-step guidance, and a range of 10-minute meditations that fit easily into tight schedules.
Filled with time-honored practices and insightful discussions, Meditation Now: A Beginner's Guide makes it easy to learn meditation, with:
- Step-by-step instructions for 18 meditation techniques that can be practiced anytime, anywhere
- Fourteen "Take 10" meditations to promote mindfulness in everyday situations like traffic jams and work presentations
- Essential advice and guidelines for overcoming common obstacles like boredom and relating skillfully to thoughts and emotions
- Three focused 28-day meditation plans for those months when you need extra emotional support, happiness, or relaxation
- Inspirational quotations and practical tips that motivate you to deepen your practice
With Meditation Now: A Beginner's Guide, peace, clarity, and wisdom can be yours with just 10 minutes of restful breathing a day.