Jetzt kostenlos testen
Master Emotional Intelligence: 7 Books in 1
- Emotional Intelligence, How to Analyze People, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Self-Discipline, Manipulation, Anger Management, Empath
- Gesprochen von: Betty Johnston, Kip Ferguson, Sam Slydell, Curtis Wright, Skyler Morgan, Scott Fauber
- Spieldauer: 11 Std. und 3 Min.
- Kategorien: Beziehungen, Elternschaft & persönliche Entwicklung, Persönliche Entwicklung
This book includes seven books in one:
- Emotional Intelligence
- How to Analyze People
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Anger Management
Do you often find yourself struggling to get a handle on your emotions? How many times have you found yourself feeling guilt, regret even over the things that you said and did when you were emotional? Emotions are one of the most powerful, underlying forces within us. Every step we take in life, every move that we make is dictated or ruled at some point by our emotions. When you find it hard to manage your emotions, that’s when things start to become a real challenge.
Keeping your cool or a clear head, to be able to think rationally even in the most challenging and emotional situations, is not something everyone can do. But, it is something we all can learn how to do with the proper techniques and strategies at our disposal. How do you learn to master your emotions? Through emotional intelligence.
This is not your average intelligence. It is not about how many books you’ve read in your life, how good you are at memorizing facts, and how well you excelled in school. It is an entirely different kind of intelligence, one that is in a league of its own. It is the intelligence that is a force to be reckoned with when used appropriately. It can propel you to great heights, to become a motivational leader that others look up to, and it can help you achieve every goal and dream you’ve ever set for yourself. It can give you the powers of an empath, to feel what others around you feel and to tune into not just your own emotions, but the emotions of others. It is the intelligence that is going to define who you are as a person. It is emotional intelligence.
Master Emotional Intelligence is a simple, effective, straight to the point guidebook that is going to help you explore:
- What emotional intelligence is
- Understanding the importance of mastering self-awareness and how to do it
- The art of controlling your emotions
- How to turn your attention within
- Learning to live a more positive life
- How to become an effective leader who’s more aware of themselves
- How to communicate effectively the way a real leader would
Emotional intelligence is one the most valuable skill sets that a person could possess, and you’re about to learn how to become a master of this coveted skill. By just simply improving your emotional intelligence, your view of the world and yourself is about to change in a momentous way. Your emotions will no longer remain in the driver seat of your life, as you learn to take control of the wheel and guide your life in the direction it was meant to go all along.