Jetzt kostenlos testen
- A Marriage Guide for Healing Your Relationship, Better Your Communication and Get Back Your Love and Connection with Your Partner
- Gesprochen von: Monique Tanguay
- Spieldauer: 1 Std. und 36 Min.
- Ungekürztes Hörbuch
- Kategorien: Beziehungen, Elternschaft & persönliche Entwicklung, Beziehungen
Modern culture would have you believe that everyone has a soul mate; that romance is the most important part of a successful marriage; that your spouse is there to help you realize your potential; that marriage does not mean forever but merely for now; and that starting over after a divorce is the best solution to seemingly intractable marriage issues. But these modern-day assumptions are wrong.
Couples who stay together do what is necessary to make the marriage a happy one. They find out what brings their partner happiness and then do it often.
Marriage does matter. After all, we’re all in this together. As members of society, we count on each other every day to keep our commitments. We feel more secure when we can depend on others.
Although marriage has changed a great deal, the benefits of marriage endure. Social science research confirms that marriage is an important social good that brings a wide range of positive outcomes for adults and children alike. Read more about these benefits of marriage:
- On average, married people are better off financially.
- Marriage is associated with better health, sex and safety for men and women.
- Children do better when they live with their own two married parents.
That marriage does not mean 'til death do us part but merely for as long as my needs are being met; and that when serious differences arise, divorce is the best solution.
What you will get in this book:
- What Is a Marriage?
- What Makes for a Happy and Lasting Marriage?
- Eight Essentials of a Healthy Marriage
- Marriage: Foundation of the Family
- Five Traits of a Good Marriage
- Four Core Characteristics of a Successful Marriage
- What Makes a Happy Union?
Download now and make your connection with your partner stronger and make them addicted to you.