Jetzt kostenlos testen
Cheryl Richardson, best-selling author and one of the most sought-after lecturers in the country, knows firsthand how tough it can be to juggle the daily demands of living a fast-paced world, and how easily you can become disconnected from your true self and what makes you happy. In Life Makeovers, Cheryl has taken all the know-how and insight she has gleaned from her years as a personal coach and distilled it into a simple, year-long program that can have a huge impact on the quality of your life. Richardson provides a plan for both reflecting and taking action, along with specific, practical advice and exercises to help listeners remodel their lives, week by week. Topics include:
- The Gift of Time: It's Self-Management, Not Time Management
- Are We Having Fun Yet: When Life Gets Too Serious, Here's What to Do
- Give Your Brain a Vacation: For Finding the Best Ideas, Try This
- Standing in the Shadow: Whose Talent Are You Hiding Behind?
- Stop Juggling and Start Living: Here Are Some of the Balls to Drop
- Close Encounters: How to Make a Deeper Connection with Others
Her brief, personal essays will inspire you to make changes, and her Take Action Challenges will guide you through small steps that will slowly teach you to think, act, love, work, and even laugh in a whole new way.
- Nominee for Audio Publishers Association 2001 Audie Award, Personal Development
Das sagen andere Hörer zu Life Makeovers
Rezensionen - mit Klick auf einen der beiden Reiter können Sie die Quelle der Rezensionen bestimmen.
- Alex L.
Written for ladies in their midlife crisis.
I was probably not the right audience. It's all about decorating your room, getting a massage and using special oils for your self-care. And this the entire year! Stand up for your life is much better.