Do you want to ask smart questions like Socrates or be an out-of-the-box thinker like John Stuart Mill and rational like Descartes?
These people have at least one thing in common: They were great critical thinkers of their time, and their shared wisdom lived through the centuries.
Lessons from Critical Thinkers provides intellectual power to engage with and participate in effective critical thoughts, arguments, debates, reading, and reflection drawn from methods in the history of philosophical cognitive development.
- Learn to think slowly and deliberately before making a decision
- Get ready to question opinions and even facts
- Learn to gather information before jumping to conclusions
- Accept and expect the biased and flawed nature of human cognition
Lessons from Critical Thinkers gives you a thorough presentation of the ideas and principles of critical thinking practiced by the greatest minds in history. Learn about the most important critical thinking methods to make better decisions in your personal life, career, and friendships.
Equip yourself with the essential methods for clear, analytical, logical thinking and critique in a range of ideas and everyday situations.
- Discover critical thinking by familiarizing yourself with concepts from other disciplines, like philosophy, cognitive biases and errors, race and gender from sociology and political science, and symbols from rhetoric
- Apply critical thinking and reasoning skills to your day-to-day problems
- Find the most rewarding options in any opportunity
Lessons from Critical Thinkers is a helpful audiobook for listeners of any age and background who want to improve their critical thinking skills by learning from the greatest thinkers of all time. Learn to filter out irrelevant information efficiently and prioritize your resources to get the best results. Enhance your communication skills, reasoning, and logic.
Improve your critical, logical, observational, and rational thinking skills with the timeless principles presented in this book.