Can you learn while sleeping? Studies say that yes, you can.
Listening to a language while asleep can help supercharge your vocabulary.
Learn easily with the power of pleasant repetition.
With the Learn Swahili While Sleeping audiobook, you'll absorb over 430 Swahili words and phrases effortlessly.
You can use this beginner-level audiobook to:
- Relax while listening to Swahili phrases and translations
- Relieve stress. Just listen in - no confusing grammar rules
- Wind down before bed to help you fall asleep
- And of course - learn words passively - in your sleep.
How does it work? Just press play...and listen to the gentle voice of a native teacher.
Our teacher repeats each word and phrase multiple times, so you'll retain them better - whether you're awake or in bed. For best results, listen while awake first. Then, listen while falling asleep.
What will you learn? You'll master over 430 beginner words and phrases, including:
- Basic greetings
- Numbers in Swahili
- Common questions and answers
- Words for introducing yourself
- Basic verbs and adjectives
The Learn Swahili While Sleeping audiobook includes:
- 13 beginner-level audio lessons
- Over seven hours of lessons in total
- Accompanying PDF eBook with all of the words, phrases, and translations
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying PDF will be available in your Audible Library along with the audio.