Brush up on your French, improve your reading and listening skills, and make learning new vocabulary so much easier with 15 fun and engaging French stories.
Reading and listening to short stories is an effective and enjoyable method to learning French.
For those of you who can't just slip away from life, travel to France and immerse yourself in the language in order to learn it, this is your solution! Reading and listening to native-spoken French stories is the next best thing.
You have at your fingertips the written word AND an its accompanying PDF that allows you to:
- Gain a greater vocabulary that you can use immediately, every day. You will add 1,500+ French words and expressions to your repertoire through the encounter of descriptive sentences and casual conversations woven throughout the stories.
- Sharpen your comprehension of the spoken word by listening to a native French speaker.
- Learn how to pronounce French words properly by comparing the written word to the audio recording.
- Familiarize yourself with a wide range of grammar structures and put them to use today.
- Avoid the monotonous task of memorizing grammar rules. How awesome is that?!
How will this book improve your French language skills:
Each story is recorded in two different ways:
A slow version helps beginners improve their pronunciation and a normal, natural speed for intermediate and advanced learners that trains your ears to understand what is being said.
A vocabulary recap at the end of each chapter allows you to review what you have read and listened to so you don't forget the essential words and expressions taught throughout the lesson.
All stories are written using vocabulary that you could easily use in your day-to-day conversations.
With this audiobook and accompanying PDF you can start improving your French today!
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying reference material will be available in your My Library section along with the audio.