Jetzt kostenlos testen
Learn French Fast for Beginners: Master Your French Vocabulary with 1,000 of the Most Commonly Used Words, Verbs and Phrases in Everyday Conversation. Level 1 Language Lessons to Listen in Your Car.
- Sprecher: Jean-Denis Scott
- Spieldauer: 3 Std. und 10 Min.
If you want to learn French without having to relocate to a French-speaking country for months or even years, then keep reading....
Learning a new language can seem difficult, if not impossible, at the very beginning. If you’re an adult, then it probably seems even scarier. You may have had a bad experience trying to learn a second language in school.
It’s easier than you think.
You’re not going to pull out your hair while learning French. It won’t be long until you amaze your friends and family by speaking French to them.
Learn the most common words spoken in public.
It seems that learning a foreign language is difficult because there are so many words to learn. In fact, this isn’t the truth at all. There are only about 1,000 words that you need to learn. If you learn just these words, it’s possible to have a conversation with just about anyone. You’ll be talking to strangers in no time, and it will even surprise you.
A second language opens up a new world of opportunities.
Take a sneak peek at what I have in store for you:
- A list of 1,000 of the most common words in French and their translations
- PDF transcripts to all lessons
- Native French-speaking voice actor to make sure you develop an authentic French accent
- And most importantly, a fun and engaging teaching method that will have you looking forward to practicing with this program - and the more you practice, the more you learn
The time to learn is now.
Don’t put this off for a single second longer. Learning a second language couldn’t be easier than it is today. The most important investment you’ll ever make is in yourself. Take this opportunity, and make the most out of it.
Download to get started today!
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying PDF will be available in your Audible Library along with the audio.