Jetzt kostenlos testen
Lean Six Sigma: A Beginner’s Step-by-Step Guide to Implementing Six Sigma Methodology to an Enterprise and Manufacturing Process
Increase customer satisfaction and reduce cost! Increase revenue growth and improve productivity!
Six Sigma is a methodology that is going to change the way you do business. It strives to help you reach near-perfection in the products you sell, the customer service you provide, and the lack of waste you achieve. Moreover, it can work for all types of industries and businesses.
This guide will provide you with the tools you need to work with Six Sigma and see an improvement in your business. While other companies may waste hundreds of thousands of dollars on inefficient methods and faulty products, you can use the Six Sigma method to help improve your customer service, increase your productivity, and make your company more efficient. When Six Sigma is implemented properly, you can reach near perfection in all your company processes. This guide will show you how this is possible!
Inside, you will learn:
- What Six Sigma is
- The different levels of implementing Six Sigma
- Why companies use Six Sigma
- Tools to use with Six Sigma
- Steps to following the Six Sigma methodology
- Scoping out the perfect project
- How to transform your problem
- Knowing your goals and needs
- Determine who is on your team
- Picking out the solution, implementing it, and then following up
- How to get a certification in Six Sigma
- Tips to make the implementation of Six Sigma easier
- Common issues that come up with Six Sigma
Das könnte Ihnen auch gefallen
Weitere Titel des Autors
- Agile Project Management: The Complete Step-by-Step Beginner’s Guide to Agile Project Management & Software Development
- Kanban: The Complete Step-by-Step Guide to Agile Project Management with Kanban
- Lean Enterprise: The Complete Step-by-Step Startup Guide to Building a Lean Business Using Six Sigma, Kanban & 5s Methodologies