Learn about the significance and meaning of Kundalini.
The word Kundalini is derived from Sanskrit: Kund, which intends to burn; and kunda, which intends to curl or to be winding. It is frequently depicted as the primordial dormant energy present in three-and-a-half coils at the base of the spine in a triangular bone called the sacrum. Kundalini is generally exhibited as sexual energy that is with us from birth in either a showed or un-showed shape.
Topics in this guide include:
- The arousal or awakening of Kundalini
- Knowing about Kundalini yoga and meditation
- Understanding the seven chakras in Kundalini
- Deep thoughts about energy and consciousness, when Shiva meets Sakti
- The three knots of Kundalini
- The Kundalini goddess and her importance
- Become spiritually aware of these things and awaken the inner soul