A complete guide to all aspects of property development and investment.
Not only will this book help you to make a profit from property, it will also save you time and money.
An insider’s guide from someone who’s been there and done it all.
So, you want to become a property developer? But where do you start? And how do you make a success of property investing? In this book, John Howard shares his vast experience in property development and investment. He offers insider tips and hard-nosed, practical advice on the business of property development, with unique insights that have made him a successful property developer.
In this book, you’ll learn....
- The basics of how to get started and actually put a deal together.
- Where to find funding and investors for your property deals.
- How to avoid common problems and pitfalls faced by novice investors.
- A simple process of how to buy and sell property.
- Which types of property to choose - flats or houses, residential or commercial, urban or rural?
- Where to find and buy properties, from auctions to online.
- Which type of property development to go for - renovation, restoration, or new builds?
- What sort of property developer you want to become.
- Tips on buying to rent and buy-to-let mortgages.
- Whether to trade in a rising market or dropping market.
- How to avoid going under during property recessions.
- How to choose and work with builders, estate agents, and solicitors.
Whether you’re a first-time investor, a complete beginner, have already purchased a few properties, or are currently working in property, this book is for you! If you want to become an independent self-sufficient property developer, this book will help you maximise your profits.