The things you will learn from this audiobook include:
- Learn what you should do before your interview
- Learn what phrases you should use during your interview
- Learn what not to say in a job interview
- Get familiar with common interview questions
- How to answer all the most common job English interview questions
- Learn to build your perfect resume
Getting called for an interview is a golden opportunity afforded only to a handful of hopefuls who apply for a job opening, so you need to make the most of it.
Furthermore, too many interview books focus on you, the interviewee. What about the people performing the interview? What are their goals and success metrics? How do you approach the different players? If you want to be successful, you need to understand what the other side thinks. This book walks you through the motivations of the key individuals you’ll encounter, a strategic advantage when interviewing.
There have been many changes that have taken place in regards to knowing how to conduct and master the job interview in the past 20 years. The aim of this book is to help you navigate and ensure that you are informed with the BEST way to conquer and maximize job offers by successfully completing the job interview. The methods that will be discussed will be valid for new and old generations in TODAY’S job market.
This book covers:
- What is an interview?
- The job interview demystified
- Questions you can ask the interviewer
- Preparing curriculum vitae, resume, and/or cover letter
- Preparing yourself for the interview
- Getting pumped up for the interview
- Answers to tough job interview questions
- Rehearsing the answers to interview questions
- Things you should not do in job interviews
- Job interview tips
This book is for:
- Job seekers
- Business professionals