Deal with your jealousy and that of others!
A major obstacle to one’s progress can be inaccurate feelings of jealousy. Human beings can be possessive, and there are good sides to that, but it can also get out of control. This is exactly the issue we’ll be discussing in this manual. You’ll learn, among others:
- The definition of retroactive jealousy and what it involves
- How sibling rivalry, competition in sports and business, and other situations cause jealousy to become unmanageable
- How jealousy and sexuality are related and if open relationships work
- Stories of extremely jealous people and the damaging behavior that followed their feelings
- The ways in which jealousy can become pathological
- How jealousy can make or break an intimate relationship
- And much more!