Do you know what the hardest thing for a Japanese learner is? Finding proper material that they can handle…which is precisely the reason we’ve written this book!
You may have found the best teacher in town or the most incredible learning app around, but if you don’t put all of that knowledge to practice, you’ll soon forget everything you’ve obtained. This is why being engaged with interesting learning material can be so essential for somebody wishing to learn a new language.
Therefore, in this book we have compiled 20 easy-to-follow, compelling, and fun stories that will allow you to expand your vocabulary and give you the tools to improve your grasp of the wonderful Japanese language.
How Japanese Short Stories for Beginners works:
- Each chapter possesses a funny, interesting, and/or thought-provoking story based on real-life situations, allowing you to learn a bit more about the Japanese culture.
- Having trouble understanding Japanese characters? No problem – we provide you with the English translation after each paragraph, allowing you to fully grasp what you’re listening to!
- The summaries follow a synopsis in Japanese and in English of what you just heard, both to review the lesson and for you to see if you understood what the tale was about. Use them if you’re having trouble.
- At the end of those summaries, you will be provided with a list of the most relevant vocabulary from that chapter, as well as slang and sayings that you may not have understood at first glance! Do not get lost trying to understand or pronounce it all, either!
- Finally, you’ll be provided with a set of tricky questions in Japanese, allowing you the chance to prove that you learned something in the story. Whether it’s true or false, or if you’re doing the single answer questions, don’t worry if you don’t know the answer to any — we will provide them immediately after, but no cheating!
We want you to feel comfortable while learning Japanese; after all, no language should be a barrier for you to travel around the world and expand your social circles!
So look no further! Pick up your copy of Japanese Short Stories for Beginners and level up your Japanese language skills right now!
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying PDF will be available in your Audible Library along with the audio.
Das könnte Ihnen auch gefallen
Weitere Titel des Autors
Das sagen andere Hörer zu Japanese Short Stories for Beginners
Rezensionen - mit Klick auf einen der beiden Reiter können Sie die Quelle der Rezensionen bestimmen.
Great listening practise
This is my favourite audiobook for learning Japanese. First, the story is told in Japanese. Then the story is narrated again, but after every sentence you listen to the English translation. I would recommend this audiobook if you understand simple Japanese conversations, but can't understand Japanese audiobooks yet.