Parli Italiano? You'll answer "si" in no time if you use this learning technique.
What's the best way to learn a foreign language?
Most people would say that it's important to learn grammar and vocabulary. After all, this is how languages have been taught in Europe for many centuries. However, modern linguistics and cognitive science prove traditional methods wrong. The most important learning strategy, according to great linguists such as Stephen Krashen, is providing a lot of so-called comprehensible input. This means reading and listening to a lot of texts that are challenging but still more or less understandable. When you get a lot of such input, your mind figures out the grammar intuitively, just like it figured out the grammar of your first language.
This book offers a collection of seventeen short stories for beginners written in Italian. The stories range from really easy, suitable for students who've just started learning Italian, to somewhat more complex (there are three difficulty levels all in all). Listen to them when you've got some free time, or listen to them in the car, and very soon you'll notice that you speak Italian without thinking about all that grammar, with the intuitive ease of a native speaker!
Here's what you'll find:
- Seventeen short stories in Italian, written in a beginner-friendly language
- Two audio recordings of each story: one extra slow so that you can understand every word, and one at normal speed
- Three difficulty levels so that you can choose stories that are perfect for your unique learning process
- A variety of topics so that you won't get bored
- Vocabulary lists after every story to make sure that you've understood every word
Listening to these stories is guaranteed to boost your Italian skills even if you tried other learning methods and weren't successful. After all, you did master your first language by listening to it a lot, right? Do you want to learn Italian quickly and easily? Scroll up, click on "Buy Now", and get your copy now!
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying PDF will be available in your Audible Library along with the audio.