Motivation comes from the word move and means "to move". Motivation literally means that which moves a person to a course of action. It indicates a movement that is initiated by a reason or purpose. This is an important point to understand: that having a reason and purpose will activate motivation.
So, we can define motivation...but does that help? What is this thing called motivation? Where do you find it? How can we get motivated?
Over here in this audiobook, we lay out a series of simple steps to help you make a mind-set shift that could make and break your day (daily) for the rest of your life.
Audiobook content includes:
- "Understanding Motivation"
- "What Drives You? The Secrets to Motivating Yourself"
- "Making Motivation to Workout and Motivation to Exercise Easy"
- "Motivation Myths"
- "Five Secrets to Unlimited Motivation"
- "Motivation - What Is It Really?"
- "The Driving Impulse Behind Our Attitudes and Behaviour"
- "Mastering Motivation - Lessons in Creating Forever Change"