With the aim of connecting you better with other people, Interpersonal Skills: How to Develop Interpersonal Skills for Work and Home focuses on improving your interpersonal skills, so you can use these skills in developing stronger personal and professional relationships. The book will aid you in assessing numerous people interactions while providing you with the appropriate reactions and responses to each.
In addition, this book will help you in forming new affairs and at the same time, assist you in preserving existing ones. The book will serve as an instrumental guide for you in nourishing and strengthening your relationship with other people.
Table of Contents:
- Your interpersonal skills
- Improving your interpersonal skills
- Verbal communication skills: Your way with words
- Nonverbal communication skills: Your body language
- Listening skills: Shut up and listen
- Decision making skills: Ensuring done deals
- Negotiation skills: Finding a common ground with others
- Assertion skills: Respect begets respect
- Cooperation and collaboration skills: There is no “I” in team
- Problem solving skills: Working with grace under pressure
- Self-management skills: The personal in interpersonal