Jetzt kostenlos testen
Insecure in Love
- How to Rewire Your Anxious Brain by Overcoming Conflicts and Couple Worries by Setting New Goals. Even Highly Sensitive Person Deserve an Emotional Relationship... (Anxiety Series)
- Gesprochen von: Diedra Eby
- Spieldauer: 3 Std. und 48 Min.
- Ungekürztes Hörbuch
- Kategorien: Beziehungen, Elternschaft & persönliche Entwicklung, Beziehungen
You are a step away from discovering how to neutralize the power of negative thoughts in your relationships, bring back happiness and calm, stop fighting constantly, stop stonewalling, and ultimately find peace and fulfillment in your relationship!
There are many different kinds of ways a perfectly good relationship can be ruined, and incompatibility and infidelity are two major ones. However, according to research, there is one thing that sabotages relationships more than anything: negative thoughts.
Negative thoughts are the ultimate killer of all relationships - for the simple reason that there is a tight feedback loop between the thoughts, feelings, and behaviors of someone.
- Have you been wondering why you’re always anxious and stressed and insecure in your relationship?
- Why the conflicts never cease?
- Why you never feel close or intimate with your partner?
- Why you can’t bring yourself to trust your partner enough to "come clean" about what’s going on in your life?
- Why you jump from one negative thought or feeling to the next on autopilot and how you just seem to feed off the negativity to become unhappier and sad, stonewall your partner, distrust them more, etc.?
If you have, then your relationship has been suffering the effects of negative thoughts, which, in reality, have sent down many down the rabbit hole.
But you know what?
You’re closer to the solution more than you’ve ever been in your entire life. With a single click, you’ll have access to all the answers to the questions you’ve been having concerning the fading status of your relationship, including the ones listed above.
From Theresa Miller, the best-selling author of the anxiety disorder series, this book is meant to help you rebuild your life and guide you into a healthy relationship by showing you how to handle negative thoughts and the symptoms of anxiety and stress and how to solve the conflicts.
More precisely, this audiobook will teach you:
- What types of relationships there are today
- What a truly intimate relationship is and entails
- The ins and outs of anxiety, including what it is, the history of anxiety and stress, symptoms of stress, and how stress and anxiety affects your relationship negatively
- How to reduce conflicts in relationships
- How to strike compromises in your relationship without resorting to extreme measures
- How to understand and address the anxieties of your partner
- How to overcome insecurity in your relationship
- The ins and outs of negative thoughts in relationships and how to eliminate negative thoughts using different techniques and strategies
- How to handle the fear of abandonment
- How to use natural remedies in place of conventional therapy
- How to rebuild your life
- How to help your partner when they are anxious
- How anxiety can interfere with your relationship
- And so much more!
This is a simple beginner’s book that you can be sure to find interesting, motivating, and informative. So, if you’ve been looking everywhere for the ultimate solution to your problem but never found exactly what you’re looking for because the material you find are always either too shallow, complex, vague, or just too boring for you, then you’ve come to the right place.
Even if your situation feels helpless and hopeless - as if fate has its way in your relationships every single time - this book will help you turn things around so that you find peace and happiness in your relationships!
Click "buy now" to get started!