Jetzt kostenlos testen
If the Universe Is Teeming with Aliens...Where Is Everybody? Second Edition
- Seventy-Five Solutions to the Fermi Paradox and the Problem of Extraterrestrial Life
- Gesprochen von: Dan Woren
- Serie: The Science and Fiction Series
- Spieldauer: 16 Std. und 41 Min.
- Ungekürztes Hörbuch
- Kategorien: Wissenschaft & Technik, Wissenschaft
Given the fact that there are perhaps 400 billion stars in our galaxy alone and perhaps 400 billion galaxies in the universe, it stands to reason that somewhere out there, in the 14-billion-year-old cosmos, there is or once was a civilization at least as advanced as our own. The sheer enormity of the numbers almost demands that we accept the truth of this hypothesis. Why, then, have we encountered no evidence, no messages, no artifacts of these extraterrestrials?
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying PDF will be available in your Audible Library along with the audio.