Are you or your loved one suffering from Borderline Personality Disorder? Do your mood instabilities affect your daily functioning, behavior, and relationships? Are you looking for a solution to controlling, managing, and reversing the effects of BPD?
This book is about to change all that for you!
The key to getting BPD under control is to recognize and accept the reality of the problem. BPD is not something that you or your loved one should be ashamed of but embraced as part of what makes someone who they are.
In this book, you will learn:
- What Borderline Personality Disorder really is
- What to do when someone you care about has BPD
- How people actually get BPD
- How to feel empowered and confident while having BDP
- How to accept yourself positively
- How to cope with NDP with 5 steps to balanced responses
- How to meet the needs of your partner effectively
- Tips and advice on how to provide genuine encouragement to your partner
- Common mistakes that people make
- How to establish proper communication channels and set boundaries for your child
Benefits of mastering these techniques include:
- Increased bonding and understanding of BPD between you and your loved one
- Negating underlying negative behavior
- Greater belief in self
- Better awareness of crisis situations
- Better understanding of psychology and behavior
- Enhanced emotional health
- Greater self-awareness
- Rebuilidng of proper relationships
- And much more