Jetzt kostenlos testen
How to Analyze People
- Use the Most Sophisticated Techniques to Uncover the Lies Used by the Police to Influence and Subdue Human Minds. Understand Body Language and the Secrets of Mental Manipulation.
- Gesprochen von: Todd Studer
- Spieldauer: 7 Std. und 28 Min.
- Ungekürztes Hörbuch
- Kategorien: Beziehungen, Elternschaft & persönliche Entwicklung, Persönliche Entwicklung
Are you having issues reading people and having empathy for the people around you? Do you have the feeling that everyone is lying? Got a series of materials and resources about reading body language, and yet you’re still stuck on which ways to follow?
If you had, in one way or the other, issues picking up the right cues from people around you, therefore making it hard to analyze them, then you can continue reading....
If that’s the case, then here is a comprehensive solution.
With this book, you will discover the following:
- How to extract the most information from people’s intuitions, insinuations, and cues
- The best possible way to analyze people, their minds, and, by extension, their body language
- The common mistakes in trying to spot the inner thoughts of people, expressed right on their faces, and how to go about it
- The different human behaviors, and how to understand them better
- The most effective ways to read the minds of people, thereby, gaining clues regarding their intentions
- How to study a toxic person well, and the best ways to deal with them
- What manipulation is, and how best to apply manipulative techniques in everyday life
And much, much more!
Imagine figuring out how to understand people easily, as a more superior way than figuring out how to understand books. Each individual you see contains a genuine story, more sentimental and engrossing than any bound in cover or in print.
Would you like to know more?
Buy it now and start analyzing different kinds of people.