Jetzt kostenlos testen
Highly Sensitive Person: Workbook to Survive in an Overstimulating World
The best guide for the highly sensitive person.
Sensitivity isn’t always appreciated in a harsh, cold world with fast-paced relationships and quick contacts. On top of that, a highly sensitive person can be stuck with some exceptional problems and personal challenges other "regular" people don’t have. But to be a highly sensitive person is unique and beneficial in a lot of ways; the most important thing is how we deal with it. Different isn’t necessarily worse. Different means focusing on other areas and talents. Highly sensitive people are born with a special neurological system, which causes more awareness and makes detailed observations easier. Overstimulation is often a blessing and a curse. In this audiobook, subtopics include but are not limited to:
- Where high sensitivity originates from and what causes it
- Traits and characteristics of highly sensitive people
- Hidden talents that should be used, not discouraged
- Sensitivity in children
- The major benefits of being highly sensitive and having the ability to notice details
- Ways to deal with sensitivity for less stress and anxiety, and more peace of mind
- Being highly sensitive in relationships, at work, or as a healer
- How the law of attraction relates to high sensitivity and how you can make it work for you
- Medicine, symptoms, herbs, success tips, and self-help anecdotes for highly sensitive people
Discover more about the qualities and challenges of a highly sensitive person so you can develop your skills and your spiritual well-being in the best way possible and benefit from your unique abilities.