Kostenlos im Probemonat
Hard to Believe
- The High Cost and Infinite Value of Following Jesus
- Gesprochen von: John MacArthur
- Spieldauer: 3 Std. und 41 Min.
Der Titel konnte nicht zum Warenkorb hinzugefügt werden.
Der Titel konnte nicht zum Merkzettel hinzugefügt werden.
„Von Wunschzettel entfernen“ fehlgeschlagen.
„Podcast folgen“ fehlgeschlagen
„Podcast nicht mehr folgen“ fehlgeschlagen
Für 19,95 € kaufen
Jesus Christ did not die on the cross so you and I could have a nice day.
Ministers and teachers who water down the Gospel of Christ in order to make it more popular and appealing may be leading their fun-loving audiences down the road to eternal punishment.
This book is John MacArthur's unflinching, unapologetic treatise on the modern tendency to alter the true message of Christianity in order to meet the whims and desires of a culture hoping for nonconfrontational messages, easy answers, and superficial commitments.
Too many people just want a Madison Avenue Jesus to make them well, make them happy, and make them prosperous. But Jesus Christ isn't a personal genie. He is the Savior. He died in agony to satisfy the wrath of a holy God and to forgive the sins of humankind. Faith in Him demands a willingness to make any sacrifice He asks. The hard truth about Christianity is that the cost is high, but the rewards are priceless: abundant and eternal life that comes only from faithfully following Christ.
Das sagen andere Hörer zu Hard to BelieveNur Nutzer, die den Titel gehört haben, können Rezensionen abgeben.
Rezensionen - mit Klick auf einen der beiden Reiter können Sie die Quelle der Rezensionen bestimmen.
Abridged - Audiobook cannot be used to read Kindle
Some comments about my first use of a book sold by Audible:
- The topic of the book is great, John MacArthur as author of the book is great, but Amazon should offer a readable version of the book corresponding to the abridged audible version. The sold Kindle version differs so much from the audible version that it cannot be used to listen to the book while reading it. These are two different products. This is very unfortunate.
- I downloaded the book with the help of a telephone support. The reason was to be able to listen to the book off-line. After rebooting on the next day, the AudibleManager application did not work anymore.
- The support guy also told me that it is not possible to burn a CD to listen to the book in my car. I would have to install Apple software. This is just too complicated to simply listen to a $10 book.
- My experience with Audible is unfortunately not good.