Jetzt kostenlos testen
The second volume of Hacking University will serve as a supplemental edition to take your hacking skills and knowledge to the next level. However, this book will still be newbie friendly to anyone who has no hacking experience. It is also a great addition to Hacking University Freshman Edition.
In this edition, we will dive into the controversial topic of "unlocking" or "jailbreaking" certain devices.
The book itself contains actual step-by-step techniques and guides to simplify the hacking process. Actual code will also be used but don't worry, the steps provided is very user friendly!
Hacking University Freshman Edition has had tremendous reception, and the Sophomore Edition will build upon that original success!
The following topics are discussed in this book:
- The history and security flaws of mobile hacking
- Unlocking your device from your carrier and various methods of securing mobile and tablet devices
- Modding, jailbreaking, and rooting
- How to unlock android and I-phone devices
- Modding video game consoles such as Xbox and Playstation
- What to do with a bricked device
- PC emulators
- And much more!
Hacking University: Sophomore Edition will take your hacking skills to the next level and makes it easy to build upon the skills you've learned in the Freshman Edition. Purchasing this book will unleash skills and tactics you may not know you have or expand your current knowledge about hacking.