Warning: do not launch your crowdfunding project before listening to this book.
Fact: Over 65% of crowdfunding projects fail. Why? Top five reasons for failure:
1. Campaign missing key elements 2. Launched before gathering your tribe 3. Expected that if you build it, they will come 4. Poor advertising/social media strategy 5. Lack of partnersHacking Kickstarter, Indiegogo (or any other crowdfunding site) walks you step-by-step into the process of creating, launching, and wrapping your crowdfunding project.
- How curated communities can give you added exposure
- How to get featured in Kickstarter and Indiegogo's newsletters (solid gold)
- How to grab funders' attention the moment they land on your page
- How to generate traffic to your project
- How to easily find and target bloggers and journalist who want to publicize your project
- How to relaunch a failed campaign
- Websites to post your projects to for added exposure
- Comprehensive list of popular and niche crowdfunding sites
- And much more!
Get a copy of this book now and you'll be able to enhance your project's success rate tenfold!