A refreshingly simple guide to recover your life.
In Get Your Life Back, New York Times best-selling author John Eldredge provides a practical, simple, and refreshing guide to taking your life back.
By practicing a few wonderfully simple practices - or what John calls “graces” - you can begin to recover your soul, disentangle from the tragedies of this broken world, and discover the restorative power of beauty.
- Are you happy most of the time?
- Do you feel deeply loved?
- Are you excited about your future?
- How often do you feel lighthearted?
After listening to this book you will:
- Learn how to insert the One Minute Pause into your day
- Begin practicing “benevolent detachment” and truly let it all go
- Offer kindness toward yourself in the choices you make
- Drink in the simple beauty available to you every day
- Take realistic steps to unplug from technology overload
These simple practices and others are ready for the taking. You don’t need to abandon your life to get it back. Begin restoring your life here and now. Your soul will thank you for it.
Includes audiobook-exclusive commentary from John Eldredge after select chapters.
Das sagen andere Hörer zu Get Your Life BackBewertung
Rezensionen - mit Klick auf einen der beiden Reiter können Sie die Quelle der Rezensionen bestimmen.
- Silvia Thiemann
not for me
I liked the first few chapters which were insightful and applicable to anyone. After that, I had to realize that you'd have to be way more religious than I am to keep listening to this, as the book seemed increasingly like an extended sermon.
I wish the summary of the book would somehow reflect this.
1 Person fand das hilfreich
- Steffi S.
Sehr empfehlenswert! Hat mich definitiv zum Nachdenken gebracht, wie viel Zeit ich verschwende anstatt sie sinnvoll zu nutzen.