Get Big Fast and Do More Good is a guide to modern entrepreneurship and accelerated brand-building from the founders of Yes To, Inc., the company behind the breakthrough natural beauty brand Yes To Carrots.
Ido Leffler and Lance Kalish, two 29-year-old Australians with very different backgrounds and skills, cofounded their company in 2006 with little more than a dream - and made it big. Yes To Carrots has become one of the biggest natural beauty brands in the world and is one of the fastest-growing skincare brands. Leffler and Kalish have accomplished it all while maintaining solid principles, investing in meaningful business relationships, giving back to the community, and still making it home in time for dinner.
Leffler and Kalish speak from experience on:
- How to figure out your passion, then build a company around those dreams
- The importance of being yourself, not a robot, in a presentation
- How to go out and make a friend - and then a sale
- How to earn trust by consistently proving you have your customers' interests at heart
- The importance of empowering your coworkers to develop ownership
- How to differentiate your brand among your competitors
- How to think "good" and build in philanthropy from day one