This Is the Sixth and Best Yet from Author James Atkinson: Fitness & Exercise Motivation.
Without the right mindset, no one will reach their health and fitness potential, and that's exactly what James Atkinson focuses on in this book. James Atkinson knows what it takes to set a goal, and only through sustained, consistent motivation will that goal ever be met.
This book is for anyone who wants to make a change in their life but doesn't know where to start, or doesn't think they have the motivation to meet their goals because after all, motivation is a shared quality in any type of fitness goal.
This book is about getting started toward achieving your goals, from the very first thought, at the truest starting point. It is about adopting psychological preparation and a certain mindset, and Atkinson strategically guides the listener through that process. He emphasizes that, without the right mindset, no one will reach their potential.
Atkinson is passionate about helping people meet their health and fitness goals, and that's why he wrote this book.
In this book, you'll learn:
- How to step out of your comfortable environment and make choices that will make it easier to reach, surpass and maintain fitness goals.
- How to decide what you want to change or work towards, find a program to follow and build on a solid foundation.
- How anyone can achieve remarkable results in fitness and fat loss by becoming responsible enough to build mindset to the point that you are self-motivated to make the decision to make it happen.
- Atkinson's personal experiences, lessons learned and practical advice.
- The tools you need to reach your fitness potential, including a customizable fitness chart.
Whether you're trying to lose a few pounds or train for a particular event, Atkinson is there to help motivate and give you the strategies you need.
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying reference material will be available in your Library section along with the audio.