You think you know your Fire 7? Think again.
Tablets are designed to be user friendly, but we tend to use only some of their features because no one told us others exist!
This is a quick and easy guide which answers all your questions. No advanced computer knowledge is necessary.
15 minutes is all you need to set up your Fire 7 and use it to the fullest!
By the end of it, you will know how to:
- Set up your Fire 7, including your Amazon account, the WiFi, and keyboard language and dictionary
- Buy, download, and read books from Amazon
- Buy, download, and listen to music and audiobooks
- Surf the Internet, receive emails, and even use Skype
- Take and manage your photos
- Manage documents
- Enhance functionality of your Fire 7 with amazing apps
- Use Amazon Prime to buy, download, and watch hot movies and shows
- Configure all accessibility options, like reading out loud or text magnifying
Fire 7 has been hugely popular despite being a "mini" version of the Kindle Fire HD.
It boasts an impressive set of features like the 1024x600 display, a quadcore 1.3Ghz processor, 1 GB RAM, and a whopping 8 GB of internal storage.
Learn directly from an experienced and expert writer on a whole range of Amazon devices like Echo, Fire HD, and Tap.
What are you waiting for?