Jetzt kostenlos testen
Find How to Be Whole Again
- Defeat Fear of Abandonment, Anxiety, and Self-Doubt. Be an Emotionally Mature Adult Despite Coming from a Dysfunctional Family (Emotional Maturity, Book 2)
- Gesprochen von: Aida-Maria Boiesan
- Spieldauer: 3 Std. und 41 Min.
- Ungekürztes Hörbuch
- Kategorien: Gesundheit & Wellness, Seelische & Geistige Gesundheit
Did you have emotionally immature, selfish, or distant parents or partners? Is their painful heritage still lingering in the form of abandonment issues, anxiety, or anger? Were you emotional needs often unmet, your opinion and emotions dismissed?
In this essential audiobook, best-selling author and former confidence coach Zoe McKey exposes the harmful consequences emotional unavailability and toxic relationships can have. Experiences with such people create a feeling of neglect, inadequacy, or unworthiness. Find ways to heal from the pain.
Within your environment, toxic people can be found; in your family, relationship, workplace, even places of worship. Free yourself from emotionally immature people and regain your true nature.
- Control how you react to them;
- Avoid disappointment;
- Learn how to create positive, new relationships and build a better life.
Heal from emotional abuse. Find love and acceptance for the self and others.
Most emotional-trauma survivors have symptoms long after the relationship is over. Feelings of numbness, emptiness, depression, perfectionism, substance abuse, and more can stay with you even if your perpetrators are not.
But you can heal these scars. You can pivot in your life. Practicing mindfulness, introspection, and exercises using specific tools, you can:
- Learn to identify the defense mechanisms you've developed;
- Uncover your core self so you can finally move on to live a full and authentic life;
- Feel light, free, whole, and ready to love again.
The danger of emotional abuse is it leaves no bruises. There are no bleeding scars. There are no broken windows. The scars, bruises, and brokenness are buried within the memory of the victim. If you were involved in such a relationship - or you want to prevent it from happening to you - listen to this audiobook. It gets to the heart of the matter of self-worth, self-protection, and personal boundaries. These skills are critical for anyone who wants to become more confident, improve relationships, and prevent emotional harm.
Take a stand for yourself and your life and communicate your worth to others in a real and practical way.
You get to decide how you want to live. Find your courage. Live in an authentic way. Protect yourself and what's important to you. Gain self-respect and the respect of others. Find How to Be Whole Again will help you do all of these things.