Unlike many businesses that are not backed by real assets, real estate investing, in general, is a sure way to build wealth over time. But making money with real estate is often seen as a slow and lengthy process that requires a large upfront investment. Many investors - especially younger ones - want instant gratification.
Nikita S. Zhitov, a professional real estate investor and developer, shares numerous ways to speed up the pace of profits in this guide for real estate entrepreneurs.
He explores how to:
- Free up hidden income by appealing property tax assessments
- Create space for an ATM machines on properties
- Lease rooftop areas for cell tower usage
- Acquire land virtually for free through timbering and subdivisions
- Sub-meter utilities to turn an uncontrollable line item expense into an income source
- And many other industry-specific tricks on how to multiply equities and cash flow in your real estate holdings