Kostenlos im Probemonat
- Yours, Mine, and Ours
- Gesprochen von: Valerie Gilbert
- Spieldauer: 6 Std. und 45 Min.
Der Titel konnte nicht zum Warenkorb hinzugefügt werden.
Der Titel konnte nicht zum Merkzettel hinzugefügt werden.
„Von Wunschzettel entfernen“ fehlgeschlagen.
„Podcast folgen“ fehlgeschlagen
„Podcast nicht mehr folgen“ fehlgeschlagen
Für 21,95 € kaufen
Narcissism is a belief that the world revolves around us, and that what happens in the world happens because of us. Most of us live with a form of narcissism so common and so deeply embedded that we don't even know we have it. This "everyday narcissism" (EN) comes from a combination of childhood wounds and powerful myths we were taught as children. Everyday Narcissism helps listeners understand how EN manifests in their own lives, and teaches them how to heal it. It also helps listeners learn to recognize EN in others and respond in healthy ways. This awareness provides a foundation for creating greater happiness, more fulfilling relationships, less reactivity, and more meaning.
- An essential purchase for anyone having difficulty in a relationship, with a partner, coworker, family member, or other loved one
- This is the first book for a general audience to specifically address everyday narcissism (EN)
- Features a foreword by Anne Katherine, best-selling author of Boundaries and Where to Draw the Line
Nancy Van Dyken is a licensed psychologist and licensed independent clinical social worker in Minneapolis. She specializes in counseling individuals, couples, parents, and teens with depression and anxiety, and has helped people heal relationships of all kinds for over 30 years. She has led workshops on codependency for HealthPartners, and has taught similar workshops in five cities for PESI Mental Health Continuing Education.