Do you wonder why narcissistic people never have healthy relationships with their own children? Do you have questions about the capabilities, deficits, and capabilities of people with NPD? Do you wonder how to deal with them and how to cope being in a world full of narcissists?
Why can’t we see what is right in front of us? Is it out of love, or have we been gaslighted so long we do not know which way is up? Do you need to worry about more than just narcissism? Your partner or loved one could be far worse off. Ever think about what you might do if they are really a psychopath or a sociopath? Find the answers here, and unlock the doors to many of those questions that have been on so many people’s minds.
You will hear about how to talk to a narcissist, why they will cheat on you, and what they think about having a disorder. More importantly, you will learn how to identify if your friends, family, or coworkers are narcissistic. You will find out why you should take control of your situation before it is too late.
Narcissistic individuals will project their issues onto you and make you out to be the narcissist. They justify this in their own mind. Can you be part of the collateral damage that revolves around these self-sabotaging narcissists? When and how will you be entangled in the web of these manipulative individuals? These are real people’s questions from their real-life experiences.
The answers you seek are delivered with honesty, integrity, and from many years of personal experience. Learn why abandonment is a narcissist’s worst enemy and how you can better understand their mental state and capacity. It is the narcissists versus the world.
Learn the answers to questions like:
- Would you seek revenge on a narcissist?
- Can you upset a narcissist enough that he would leave you alone for good?
- When does the narcissist circle back around to love-bomb you again?
- Why are narcissists so dangerous to other people?
- Why doesn’t the narcissist want a relationship with his children?
- How do I share custody of a disabled child with a narcissistic ex?
- Are narcissists gay, bisexual, or confused about their sexual identity?
- Why do other countries hate people from America?
- The narcissist sometimes admit that everything is their fault: Should I believe them?
- Would you trust your narcissistic partner to spend time with a homewrecker type?
- Why does the narcissist accuse others of being the narcissist (projecting their illness on the other person to deflect)?
- How would a person with NPD interact with a partner who had Borderline Personality Disorder or Dependent Personality Disorder?
- I don’t like my narcissistic lying friend: Should I end the friendship?
- Can sociopaths or psychopaths or people with antisocial personality disorder cry?
Download now to hear more!