Entrepreneur’s Guide to Consumer Packaged Goods: The Winning Growth Strategy for a Food & Beverage CPG Startup is a high-level resource for getting started in the consumer packaged goods (CPG) industry.
The book analyzes the strategies needed to scale and grow a CPG business. It covers the strategic blunders to avoid and all other relevant topics needed to launch a CPG company.
Some of the topics covered in this book are:
- Capitalization tables, financial growth models, blitz-scaling, uses of funds, exit multiples
- Equity models and structures
- Fundraising and pitch decks
- Idea generation techniques
- CPG-specific accounting
- Product manufacturing
- Food safety
- CPG-specific resources and tools
- Company culture and culture plans
- Selling your product
- Packaging and labeling
- Entity creation
- Website formation
Buy the audiobook to know more.
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying PDF will be available in your Audible Library along with the audio.