Expand your vocabulary at intermediate level and start to speak with ease in private and professional situations. The course contains:
- 15 topic-based lessons which introduce and consolidate diverse vocabulary,
- 150 carefully prepared exercises which teach correct pronunciation and show how expressions are used in context,
- 2600 words, collocations, idioms and sentences to repeat,
- 550 examples which check how well the vocabulary has been mastered,
- words and expressions are recorded with explanations and example answers in speaking exercises,
- over 9 hours of professional recordings,
- PDF file with the full text of the whole course,
Why is it worth choosing "English. Vocabulary Master for Intermediate Learners"?
If you want to remember new words and phrases, just repeating them is not enough. It is also important to learn words in context, learn whole phrases that show which expressions these words go with (collocations), and practise these newly learned expressions by using them yourself. Effective vocabulary learning on our course is divided into these stages.
In ihrer Audible-Bibliothek auf unserer Website finden Sie für dieses Hörbuch eine PDF-Datei mit zusätzlichem Material.