Jetzt kostenlos testen
Empath: The #1 Made Easy Guide for Developing the Powerful Gift of Empathy
- Grow Your Sense of Self, Evade Draining Relationship and Achieve a Complete Emotional, Physical, and Spiritual Healing
- Gesprochen von: Rachelle Stone
- Spieldauer: 3 Std. und 1 Min.
- Ungekürztes Hörbuch
- Kategorien: Beziehungen, Elternschaft & persönliche Entwicklung, Persönliche Entwicklung
Do you tend to burden yourself with other people’s problems and feel overwhelmed by others’ emotions clashing with your own feelings? Do you feel drained after being surrounded by too many people? Or constantly find the urge to seek out quiet locations to reenergize? Do you get the impression you experience joy or pain more intensely than others?
Whether you’re consciously aware or not, if you answered "Yes" to any of these questions, you may carry the great and powerful gift of being an empath.
Empaths are like unicorns. They are special people who understand others on a deeper level than most. However, the constant absorption of other’s people emotions could often cause them to feel overwhelmed, which as a result leads to issues such as exhaustion, anxiety, and depression. One may find it difficult to control such emotions, especially if they are new or they haven’t yet realized their gift.
So how could a hypersensitive person understand and transform all this into something wonderful and helpful?
In Empath: The #1 Made Easy Guide for Developing the Powerful Gift of Empathy, Tina Madison, a well-known psychologist and psychotherapist, has concentrated all her knowledge, best practices, techniques, and practical exercises to help you achieve inner peace that will lock up a new life of positive and abundant feelings.
In this audiobook, you will find:
- How to understand scientifically if you’re an empath and what the most common traits are
- Become aware of your incredible and powerful potential that is locked up in you
- Best strategies to overcome and release negative mental states such as insomnia, adrenaline fatigue, and depression
- How to set boundaries and deal with energy vampires
- Best ways to behave and take care of your empath child
- Amazing tools for normalizing your daily life
- Best practices for nurturing your gift and developing empathetic abilities and dramatically improve your relationship with everyone you meet
- And much more
Empathy is a very special gift to have. It’s not something to feel ashamed of, and you should never feel like you have to hide. You may have looked far and beyond for something to help boost your social circles through other means, but with this easy-to-follow approach and these practical exercises, you will naturally find the way through your new journey.
So why wait? Buy Empath now, just scroll up and click the “Buy Now” button and add it to your cart!
Das könnte dir auch gefallen
Weitere Titel des Autors
- Comportamiento humano, Lenguaje corporal, Psicologia de la Personalidad [Human Behavior, Body Language, Psychology of the Personality]
- Enneagram: #1 Made Easy Guide to the 9 Type of Personalities. Grow Your Self-Awareness, Evolve Your Personality, and Build Healthy Relationships. Find the Strength to Deal with Life's Changes
- Empatía [Empath]